maandag 7 oktober 2013

OTHER | 20/20 experience

Okay, so first thing first: 'I'M GOING TO SEE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!'
You might've noticed a bit of happiness in that sentence and you're completely right. It's insane how annoyed I was when I was in the line for the tickets. I was almost at the page were I could order the tickets and guess what happend?

Yes I got placed in the back..I got that same thing when I wanted to order Beyonce tickets this February, it's just not fair. I eventually did go to the concert and I'm still thanking my friend, and at the same time my neighbour, often for the tickets. I guess I only have bad luck with ordering concerttickets.



Why did I want those tickets so badly? Okay, that question doesn't make any sense, I mean come on, It's Justin Timberlake, doesn't the says enough?

Justin Timberlake stands for an outgoing and amazing performance and he isn't an ugly man, so it's not that hard to watch him for a few hours. Besides his looks is he also a really talented singer, dancer and actor, yup that's right, he's a tripple treat. And he's totally back with his singing career since his last and amazing album the 20/20 experience.

I heard last Wednesday, October the second, from a classmate that Justins worldwide tour came to The Netherlands. To a soccerstadion the Gelredome in Arnhem to be exact. When is he coming? Th 18th of April 2014. So of course I already started counting. Right, no. I didn't, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited. 

What do you guys think of Justin Timberlake? Do you think he's talented or not? Or are you going to see his show just like me? Please comment below:)

Thank you guys for visiting and supporting!









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten