vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

LOOK | The classy Ramones

I went to a meeting last week. An important part of a meeting is dressing up. Not to classy and at the same time not to much 'street' in the outfit of that day.
So that's exactly what I did by combine a Ramones shirt with a classy blazer from an amazing designer.




Like a quarter of the world population, I Manon van Schagen, also have a shirt with The Ramones on it. And to be honest I'm seriously fine with that. It's just a really comfortable top and the pattern on the top makes it a great top. It's easy to combine and it adds the rock and roll and street feeling to an outfit like this.

The blazer is an amazing and an often worn piece by Maison Martin Margiela. I remember when I bought this item I was completely in love and I still am. I like the fact that it's over sized and that they made sure that your shoulders kind of pop out. Besides that it's black, what automatically stands for easy to combine and very wearable.
By adding the accessories and the clutch as well, the look gets a classier edge. 

So what do you guys think of it? I'm curious:)

Have a nice day and thank you for reading!











Blazer  -  Maison Martin Margiela for H&M
Trousers  -  Steps
Top  -  Primark
Shoes  -  All Stars
Bracelet  -  Primark
Necklace  -  Primark
Watch  -  Casio
Clutch  -  Primark

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen