woensdag 30 oktober 2013

LOOK | Back to black

The weather gets worse every single day. It's dark at 6 o'clock what's kinda depressing because I'd like to think sometimes that when it's dark I need to lay in my bed. What results to an extremely tired me or in mornings when I need to wake up at 5.30 I rather stay in bed just a couple of minutes extra... No, not a smart decision Manon, you might think. And I know that, but when it's dark, cold, rainy and windy outside it's so hard to get out of your warm and comfortable bed.

Argh first world problems!

Autumn is a period that I hate and love at the same time. I just usually don't like the weather and since I live in an extreme little village where the bus only goes one time every hour, I'm desperately hoping on some good weather the days when I'm off to uni.

Besides the weather autumn has some amazing things. In my opinion autumn is a season what's amazing to shot pictures outside. 

So take your camera or smartphone with you and explore the little street you're walking right now.
These pictures are as you can see taken inside. Why you ask me? Well one word: rain...

I'm trying to get pictures outside as soon as possible, it's after all for you guys much more fun to watch then these kind of pictures.







Jacket  ONLY
Pants RIVER ISLAND
Shirt VINTAGE
Shoes STEVE MADDEN
Clutch PRIMARK
Watch CASIO

23 opmerkingen:

  1. nice look :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love how you added the red clutch for a fun pop of color! :) Cute outfit!
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah thank you so much!
      Yeah otherwise it would've been a bit boring haha:)

      xxx

      Verwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Thank you:)
      Love your blog as well! I keep on following you:)

      xxx

      Verwijderen
  4. Thanks for comment on http://majissh.blogspot.com.es I promise you i´ll write in English more often hahaha xxx
    Follow you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your welcome:)
    Haha okay, I will wait for it haha:)
    Thank you!

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. nice, love the clutch!!
    www.fashionsinner.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Yeah, that's a good idea:) I will follow you on bloglovin
      xx

      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10679621/the-dutch-countryside

      Verwijderen
  8. Reacties
    1. Thank you:)
      Will you follow me as well on bloglovin?:)
      I will follow you there as well of course!
      xx

      Verwijderen
  9. Perfect look, I love total black but the pink clutch adds such a nice hint of color! Have a nice week end honey!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. great look, I really love your clutch!

    and your hair is just amazing ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hey. Thanks for visiting
    Ramones is great
    Regards !
    savana-style.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love the clutch and the leather jacket!
    xx

    http://tirateladimeno.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hihi fun look!!

    xx

    http://queenofjetlags.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen